There is no stopping Plano’s LegacyWest commercial development.
Tesla – one of the most innovative electric luxury auto manufactures is in works to open a new showroom in the Legacy West retail district.
Even though this deal will not have as much impact as Toyota or Liberty Mutual are bringing to the community, Tesla is certainly a big name addition.
Tesla in North Texas:
- Does not have the freedom to directly sell its vehicle in Texas yet.
- Has a gallery at Dallas’ NorthPark Center mall.
- Has two Destination Charging locations in Plano at Parkwood Boulevard and Preston.
- Galleries in the state include those in Austin, Fort Worth and Houston. They may add another in San Antonio soon.
- There are 10 Superchargers and 92 Destination Charging stations in Texas.
- For up to date info on their gallery stores and service stations, visit their website www.teslamotors.com/findus
- City of Celina Prepares for Annual Beware! of the Square Event - October 26, 2023
- Three Finalists Named for City of Celina City Manager Position - October 25, 2023
- Driftwood Capital Acquires 299-Room Hilton-Branded Hotel in Plano - July 2, 2023