A $100 million expansion is in works for Plano’s Baylor Heart Hospital.
- Expansion to add a new tower to the 116-bed hospital
- To bring another 56 beds, a 200-seat auditorium, and a revamped research space
- Another 150,000 square feet to the existing hospital and should wrap up by May 2018.
The hospital has consistently rated highly including the recent 3-star rating from the Society of Thoracic Surgeons in all three of its judgment categories i.e isolated coronary artery bypass grafting, isolated aortic valve replacement, and aortic valve replacement plus coronary artery bypass grafting.
The hospital recently hired Dr. Bruce Lytle, who helped the Cleveland Clinic build one of the top cardiac centers in the country.
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021