A $100 million expansion is in works for Plano’s Baylor Heart Hospital.
- Expansion to add a new tower to the 116-bed hospital
- To bring another 56 beds, a 200-seat auditorium, and a revamped research space
- Another 150,000 square feet to the existing hospital and should wrap up by May 2018.
The hospital has consistently rated highly including the recent 3-star rating from the Society of Thoracic Surgeons in all three of its judgment categories i.e isolated coronary artery bypass grafting, isolated aortic valve replacement, and aortic valve replacement plus coronary artery bypass grafting.
The hospital recently hired Dr. Bruce Lytle, who helped the Cleveland Clinic build one of the top cardiac centers in the country.
- City of Celina Prepares for Annual Beware! of the Square Event - October 26, 2023
- Three Finalists Named for City of Celina City Manager Position - October 25, 2023
- Driftwood Capital Acquires 299-Room Hilton-Branded Hotel in Plano - July 2, 2023