The northeast corner of Hardin Boulevard and US 380 will have a brand new Costco as per an economic development agreement approved by McKinney City Council.
- 37-acre development
- To be named 380 at Headington Heights
- May have several other big-box retailers
- Building to be approx 150,000 square feet
- 700+ parking spaces and a members-only fuel station.
The membership based wholesaler already has stores throughout the Collin County area, including both Frisco and Plano.
Existing Costco stores in Collin County:
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021