The northeast corner of Hardin Boulevard and US 380 will have a brand new Costco as per an economic development agreement approved by McKinney City Council.
- 37-acre development
- To be named 380 at Headington Heights
- May have several other big-box retailers
- Building to be approx 150,000 square feet
- 700+ parking spaces and a members-only fuel station.
The membership based wholesaler already has stores throughout the Collin County area, including both Frisco and Plano.
Existing Costco stores in Collin County:
- Driftwood Capital Acquires 299-Room Hilton-Branded Hotel in Plano - July 2, 2023
- For 7th Consecutive Year, McKinney ISD Earns Highest Recognition for Accounting and Financial Reporting from the Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada - July 2, 2023
- Collin College to offer a new Bachelor’s degree in Clinical Operations Management in Fall 2023 - July 2, 2023