Here is an interesting analysis by WalletHub that could bring relief to beautiful women of Plano.
With May being Skin Cancer Awareness Month and more cases of skin cancer being diagnosed than breast, colon, lung and prostate cancers combined, the personal-finance website WalletHub conducted an analysis of 2016’s Best & Worst Cities for Your Skin.
To identify the places in the U.S. where Americans don’t have to try as hard as others to protect their skin, WalletHub’s analysts compared the 150 largest U.S. cities across 17 key metrics. Our data set ranges from “melanoma incidence rate per 100,000 residents” to “Ultraviolet index” to “cost of a non-invasive dermatological procedure.”
How Good Is Plano for Your Skin? (1=Best; 75=Avg.)
- 13th – Melanoma Incidence Rate per Capita
- 30th – Skin-Cancer Death Rate per Capita
- 50th – Ultraviolet Index
- 56th – Number of Dermatologists per Capita
- 25th – Skin-Care Centers per Capita
- 26th – Cost of a Dermatologist
- 28th – Cost of Cosmetic Medicine
- 1st – Number of Skin-Care Specialists per Capita
- 78th – Air Pollution
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021