The NASH Group, Commercial Real Estate and Keller Williams McKinney celebrated the start of construction with a groundbreaking on August 2, 2016, for Harvard Park at Tucker Hill.
- Approx 40,000 square foot.
- 3-story commercial development situated on Highway 380 between the two main entrances of the Tucker Hill new home community.
- Keller Williams McKinney will move into approximately 18,500 square feet of second floor space.
- KW will be the primary anchor, and joined by two title companies and a bank, which will also feature a drive-through.
- Designed and built by Dallas-based Crown Sterling Properties, who purchased the site from Tucker Hill’s developer, Southern Land Company.
Ted Jacobsen is the Keller Williams McKinney Team Leader. Jack Harvard is the co-founder of The NASH Group.
Upon completion possibly in early summer of 2017, the building will officially be owned by The NASH Group.
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021