Last month, DPR Construction delivered a 70,000-square-foot data center to Digital Realty’s Data Center Campus in Richardson. It is located at 907 Security Row.
Alliance Architects designed the facility and it is their 6th project on the Richardson campus.
- Features 33,000 square feet of exterior equipment yard, an on-site power substation, 2MW generators and air-cooled chillers.
- Provides access to over 100 provider networks and dual authentication access with biometric and card key access control.
Alliance Architects’ team members included Chad Michel and Tegene Mariam. DPR Construction provided general construction and construction management services.
On July 6, Digital Realty announced it had completed the purchase of eight European data centers from Equinix for about $874 million. The European Commission set the sale as a condition for approving Equinix’s purchase of TelecityGroup plc, which closed in January 2016.
Digital Reality’s properties span 14 countries and 5 continents.
Dallas-based DataBank Holdings Ltd. intends to expand its Richardson facility at Digital Realty’s Richardson campus by another 16,000 square feet of space to the roughly 50,000-square-foot data center.
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021