Richardson based Encore Special Risks, LLC and Spinnaker Insurance Company have launched a new Texas Preferred Homeowners HO-B program, making coverage available to homeowners in catastrophe exposed areas of the state.
According to press release:
- Via Encore’s Texas Preferred Homeowners program, Encore President and Texas insurance veteran Rob Arnold seeks to make A.M. Best-rated homeowners insurance available to Texas consumers.
- The Homeowners Multiple Peril offering will utilize the Texas-promulgated HO-B form and is an admitted program in the State of Texas.
- The Encore-Spinnaker program is now available to agents and policyholders, and Encore is working to accelerate availability in Harris County, the Austin – San Antonio corridor, and Tier 1 areas. Agents can get immediate premium indications through Encore’s automated online system.
- Encore offers direct bill to consumers and payment plans are available.
Spinnaker Chief Executive is David Ingrey.
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021