Farmbryd is now open in Plano.
According to the press release:
- The restaurant is located on the Northeast Corner of Preston Road and West Parker Road.
- It was conceptualized by Tim McLaughlin, co-owner of Lockhart Smokehouse, and Chef Ryan Carbery along with business partner RJ Timmons.
- The counter-service restaurant will offer rotisserie and fried chicken, salads and many side options.
- The 3,486-square-foot restaurant will also feature a full bar.
- Farmbyrd serves lunch and dinner, both dine in and to-go, and is open 7 days a week from 11 am – 9 pm (Sun-Thurs) and 11 am – 10 pm (Fri-Sat).
Address: 3308 Preston Road
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021