Collin County Community College District Board of Trustees will hold:
- Budget and Finance Committee meeting – (Hendricks, Orr, Wainwright, and Wurzman) at 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, June 28, 2016, in the President’s Conference Room 407.
- Regular meeting – Tuesday at 5:30pm, June 28, 2016, in Board Room 139.
Location: Collin Higher Education Center (CHEC) at 3452 Spur 399, McKinney, TX 75069
Key Topics to be discussed in budget meeting:
- Review of Changes to Local Board Policies BCB: Board Internal Organization, Board Committees
- Authorized Brokers/Dealers
- Preliminary Review of Projected FY 2017 Budget Assumptions
There will also be presentations from:
- Barnes & Noble – Marc Eckhart, Director of Campus Relations
- Update on Innovation Challenge – Dr. Sherry Schumann, Sr. Vice President of Academic, Workforce, and Enrollment Services
Latest posts by Collin Image Team (see all)
- Driftwood Capital Acquires 299-Room Hilton-Branded Hotel in Plano - July 2, 2023
- For 7th Consecutive Year, McKinney ISD Earns Highest Recognition for Accounting and Financial Reporting from the Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada - July 2, 2023
- Collin College to offer a new Bachelor’s degree in Clinical Operations Management in Fall 2023 - July 2, 2023