McKinney ISD Board of Trustees named new officers at their regular monthly meeting earlier this week:
- Bobby Amick was named President
- Curtis Rippee was named Vice-President
- Stephanie O’Dell was named Secretary
Bobby Amick is a local attorney with the law firm Francis Orr & Totusek, LLP, and has served on the Board since August 2011. Prior to his current position with Francis & Totusek, LLP, Amick began his law career at a large Dallas firm where he worked on a variety of legal matters involving secured and unsecured creditors in bankruptcy cases. He is a current member of the Dallas and Collin County Bar Associations and is a barrister in the Curt B. Henderson Inn of Court.
Curtis Rippee was elected to the board in 2010 and has more than 25 years of financial and operational management experience. He is the Managing Partner and CFO of ACIS, Inc. a commercial HVAC and Plumbing service company. Before joining ACIS in 2012, he was the Founder and Principal of StratiFi Partners, LLC, a CFO and consulting services firm. Prior to founding StratiFi Partners, his leadership roles included serving as the Chief Financial Officer of several private companies and as the Chief Accounting Officer and Vice President of Finance and Administration for a publicly traded company.
Stephanie O’Dell was appointed to the board in 2014 and formally elected by the community in the spring of 2015. She’s been actively involved in McKinney schools for 12 years, and serving in PTO and PTA campus organizations in various roles over the course of that time has given her the opportunity to develop strong relationships with teachers and principals.
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021