The City of McKinney announced the hiring of Kevin Hammeke as Finance Director. He will begin June 27.
- Hammeke has more than 36 years of experience in government finance.
- He previously served as Chief Financial Officer for the City of Allen, Texas for 13 years before his retirement in 2015. He was directly involved in the financial aspects of creating economic development Tax Increment Financing Districts for the Watters Creek Montgomery Farms project and the Central Business District.
- He was also involved in utilizing Chapter 380 agreements in the development of The Villages at Allen, Allen Premium Outlets, Stacy Furniture and Cabela’s.
- Prior to his work in Allen, he served the City of Olathe, Kansas as Financial Services Director
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021