The City of McKinney announced the hiring of Kevin Hammeke as Finance Director. He will begin June 27.
- Hammeke has more than 36 years of experience in government finance.
- He previously served as Chief Financial Officer for the City of Allen, Texas for 13 years before his retirement in 2015. He was directly involved in the financial aspects of creating economic development Tax Increment Financing Districts for the Watters Creek Montgomery Farms project and the Central Business District.
- He was also involved in utilizing Chapter 380 agreements in the development of The Villages at Allen, Allen Premium Outlets, Stacy Furniture and Cabela’s.
- Prior to his work in Allen, he served the City of Olathe, Kansas as Financial Services Director
Latest posts by Collin Image Team (see all)
- Driftwood Capital Acquires 299-Room Hilton-Branded Hotel in Plano - July 2, 2023
- For 7th Consecutive Year, McKinney ISD Earns Highest Recognition for Accounting and Financial Reporting from the Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada - July 2, 2023
- Collin College to offer a new Bachelor’s degree in Clinical Operations Management in Fall 2023 - July 2, 2023