Frisco based Blue Star Sports – a youth sports software company – announced the appointment of new executive team members to meet needs of the company’s growing customer base.
- Steven Klohn was appointed as Chief Technology Officer
- Derrick Carpenter was named Chief Product Officer
- David DiPasquale will assume the role of Chief Revenue Officer
Rob Wechsler is the Founder and CEO of Blue Star Sports.
Blue Star Sports (BSS) makes youth sports management solutions that centralize operations and provide platform for all national governing bodies, youth sports leagues, clubs and associations. Companies under the umbrella of Blue Star Sports include Bonzi, Pointstreak Technologies and Goalline. It is backed by the owner, president and general manager of the Dallas Cowboys, Jerry Jones and his family, Bain Capital, Worldpay and Providence Equity.
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021