Frisco based Blue Star Sports – a youth sports software company – announced the appointment of new executive team members to meet needs of the company’s growing customer base.
- Steven Klohn was appointed as Chief Technology Officer
- Derrick Carpenter was named Chief Product Officer
- David DiPasquale will assume the role of Chief Revenue Officer
Rob Wechsler is the Founder and CEO of Blue Star Sports.
Blue Star Sports (BSS) makes youth sports management solutions that centralize operations and provide platform for all national governing bodies, youth sports leagues, clubs and associations. Companies under the umbrella of Blue Star Sports include Bonzi, Pointstreak Technologies and Goalline. It is backed by the owner, president and general manager of the Dallas Cowboys, Jerry Jones and his family, Bain Capital, Worldpay and Providence Equity.
- Driftwood Capital Acquires 299-Room Hilton-Branded Hotel in Plano - July 2, 2023
- For 7th Consecutive Year, McKinney ISD Earns Highest Recognition for Accounting and Financial Reporting from the Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada - July 2, 2023
- Collin College to offer a new Bachelor’s degree in Clinical Operations Management in Fall 2023 - July 2, 2023