Richardson, Texas based ZTE USA – the fourth largest smartphone supplier in the U.S. and second largest in the no-contract market – announced that Spro 2™ Smart Projector is now available on the T-Mobile Wireless 4G LTE network.
Consumers can purchase the 2-in-1 Android projector online at www.t-mobile.com and at select T-Mobile retail locations tomorrow for just $499.99 MSRP.
The ZTE Spro 2 Smart Projector combines a projector, mobile hotspot and a built-in 5-inch Android touchscreen all in one portable device. With a built in battery there is no need for power cords, making it easy to move the projector from the conference room to the living room or the great outdoors.
The Spro 2 allows users to:
- Project up to 120 inches with 720 HD resolution at 200 lumens, with added benefits of auto-focus and auto keystone correction
- Download apps directly from Google Play™ Store to the projector and control apps, content and projector functions through the 5-inch LCD touchscreen
- Stream content from HDMI and USB connections, 64GB Micro SD card (card sold separately), Bluetooth and 16GB of internal storage
- Enjoy 2.5 hours of projection time without plugs thanks to an internal 6300 mAh internal battery
- Get all of these features within one compact device measuring 134 x 132 x 31.8 mm and weighing 20oz
- Driftwood Capital Acquires 299-Room Hilton-Branded Hotel in Plano - July 2, 2023
- For 7th Consecutive Year, McKinney ISD Earns Highest Recognition for Accounting and Financial Reporting from the Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada - July 2, 2023
- Collin College to offer a new Bachelor’s degree in Clinical Operations Management in Fall 2023 - July 2, 2023