Stream Data Centers broke ground on its latest development, a 145,000-square-foot data center facility.
The Stream Ready-to-Fit Data Center will be built in Legacy Business Park, a premier master-planned, office campus and mixed-use development in Plano.
- Stream Ready-to-Fit Data Center is situated on a 14-acre site located outside of a 500-year flood plain.
- The development will be expandable to 265,000 square feet.
- The project will include two 20 MW utility feeds from two separate substations,
- The data center will have the ability to secure data center tax incentives from the State of Texas.
- The data center, scheduled for completion in October 2017, is Stream’s 10th project in Texas.
Rob Kennedy is the co-managing partner of Stream Data Centers.
Latest posts by Collin Image Team (see all)
- City of Allen welcomes new Mayor and Councilmember - May 27, 2023
- Allen Premium Outlets to reopen May 31 - May 27, 2023
- Frisco ISD to hold Job Fair on May 30 - May 25, 2023