Stream Data Centers broke ground on its latest development, a 145,000-square-foot data center facility.
The Stream Ready-to-Fit Data Center will be built in Legacy Business Park, a premier master-planned, office campus and mixed-use development in Plano.
- Stream Ready-to-Fit Data Center is situated on a 14-acre site located outside of a 500-year flood plain.
- The development will be expandable to 265,000 square feet.
- The project will include two 20 MW utility feeds from two separate substations,
- The data center will have the ability to secure data center tax incentives from the State of Texas.
- The data center, scheduled for completion in October 2017, is Stream’s 10th project in Texas.
Rob Kennedy is the co-managing partner of Stream Data Centers.
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021