Stream Data Centers broke ground on its latest development, a 145,000-square-foot data center facility.
The Stream Ready-to-Fit Data Center will be built in Legacy Business Park, a premier master-planned, office campus and mixed-use development in Plano.
- Stream Ready-to-Fit Data Center is situated on a 14-acre site located outside of a 500-year flood plain.
- The development will be expandable to 265,000 square feet.
- The project will include two 20 MW utility feeds from two separate substations,
- The data center will have the ability to secure data center tax incentives from the State of Texas.
- The data center, scheduled for completion in October 2017, is Stream’s 10th project in Texas.
Rob Kennedy is the co-managing partner of Stream Data Centers.
- City of Celina Prepares for Annual Beware! of the Square Event - October 26, 2023
- Three Finalists Named for City of Celina City Manager Position - October 25, 2023
- Driftwood Capital Acquires 299-Room Hilton-Branded Hotel in Plano - July 2, 2023