On Friday, February 17, 2017, the North Texas Food Bank (NTFB) launched the public phase of its capital campaign ‘Stop Hunger Build Hope’, and hosted a ceremonial groundbreaking at the site of its future distribution and volunteer center in Plano.
- Distribution center will be a 222,000-square-foot facility.
- This is NTFB’s 2nd distribution center – already has one in southern Dallas.
- Construction expected to be complete by summer of 2018.
- NTFB hopes to provide 92 million meals by 2025.
- $55 million campaign is one of the largest social service campaigns in North Texas.
- NTFB is a member of Feeding America.
Simon Powell is NTFB’s Interim CEO.
- Driftwood Capital Acquires 299-Room Hilton-Branded Hotel in Plano - July 2, 2023
- For 7th Consecutive Year, McKinney ISD Earns Highest Recognition for Accounting and Financial Reporting from the Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada - July 2, 2023
- Collin College to offer a new Bachelor’s degree in Clinical Operations Management in Fall 2023 - July 2, 2023