Wichita Kansas, based company Oxford Senior Living opened a 75-unit assisted living and memory care senior living campus in McKinney.
- $15 million project
- 70,000-square-foot Texas property
- Modeled largely after the Oxford Grand in Wichita
- Executive Director: Kevin Miller
They already have Oxford Glen Memory Care in Carrollton and Oxford Glen in Sachse.
Latest posts by Collin Image Team (see all)
- City of Celina Prepares for Annual Beware! of the Square Event - October 26, 2023
- Three Finalists Named for City of Celina City Manager Position - October 25, 2023
- Driftwood Capital Acquires 299-Room Hilton-Branded Hotel in Plano - July 2, 2023