Wichita Kansas, based company Oxford Senior Living opened a 75-unit assisted living and memory care senior living campus in McKinney.
- $15 million project
- 70,000-square-foot Texas property
- Modeled largely after the Oxford Grand in Wichita
- Executive Director: Kevin Miller
They already have Oxford Glen Memory Care in Carrollton and Oxford Glen in Sachse.
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021