Netflix has signed an agreement with Richardson based Enseo. The agreement expands Enseo’s rights to distribute the Netflix application on select Enseo devices to any hotel that is under a specific contract with Enseo in any country where the Netflix service is available.
- Hotel guests will be able to subscribe to Netflix or sign into their existing accounts by accessing the Netflix application on the guestroom TV via a Netflix logo on the on-screen TV menu, or a Netflix-branded button on the TV remote control.
- Guests will not be required to pay in-room internet fees in order to access the Netflix application on the Enseo device. When the guests check out, their Netflix user credentials will be automatically removed from the device.
According to Enseo, the analytics gathered from data from several million occupied room nights this year, Netflix is the guest’s favorite channel in all 19 hotel brands deployed today. This was consistent across all demographics from luxury guests to conference attendees and the Millennial traveler.
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021