Plano based CompuCom – a technology infrastructure services company – has agreed to acquire the Internet of Things (IoT) division of Extensys, a provider of IoT and managed IT services.
With the acquisition of Extensys’ “EXT-IoT” division and integration of its core team, CompuCom hopes to solidify its global infrastructure strategy.
The acquisition is expected to be finalized in 45 days. The financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed. CompuCom CEO is Don Doctor.
Extensys currently maintains headquarters in Oldsmar, Florida with a regional office in Miami.
CompuCom’s IoT team will eventually be led by –
- Roland Feijoo, EVP IoT Solutions Group (transitioning from CEO to Chairman at Extensys)
- Will Winn, SVP IoT Solution Sales
- Matt Good, Director of Service Delivery, and
- Brian Hamm, Director of R&D
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021