Pete and Nancy Huff Air Traffic Control Tower at McKinney National Airport was awarded the 2015 Facility of the Year by Robinson Aviation (RVA) Inc. for its significant contributions to the safety and efficiency of the National Airspace System.
- The six-person tower team was graded for compliance with safety regulations, operational efficiency, best practices and customer service.
- In 2011, McKinney National Airport replaced a temporary air traffic control tower that was established in 1996 with a new state-of-the-art facility.
- The tower at McKinney National Airport was also recognized by Pilots’ Choice Awards as the #1 air traffic control tower in the country in 2014 and 2015.
- City of Celina Prepares for Annual Beware! of the Square Event - October 26, 2023
- Three Finalists Named for City of Celina City Manager Position - October 25, 2023
- Driftwood Capital Acquires 299-Room Hilton-Branded Hotel in Plano - July 2, 2023