Pete and Nancy Huff Air Traffic Control Tower at McKinney National Airport was awarded the 2015 Facility of the Year by Robinson Aviation (RVA) Inc. for its significant contributions to the safety and efficiency of the National Airspace System.
- The six-person tower team was graded for compliance with safety regulations, operational efficiency, best practices and customer service.
- In 2011, McKinney National Airport replaced a temporary air traffic control tower that was established in 1996 with a new state-of-the-art facility.
- The tower at McKinney National Airport was also recognized by Pilots’ Choice Awards as the #1 air traffic control tower in the country in 2014 and 2015.
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021