The McKinney National Airport will hold two public open houses to review elements of its master plan update related to inventory, aviation demand forecasts and facility requirements.
The open houses will be from 5:30—7 p.m. March 8 and 9 at the McKinney National Airport, 1476 E. Industrial Blvd.
According to the press release, the airport’s master plan study aims to produce an efficient and environmentally conscious development plan to sustain healthy growth and service during the next 20 years.
A Technical Advisory Committee made up of airport tenants and users as well as a Planning Advisory Committee appointed by City Council will provide input during the master plan update process. The committee will meet at City Hall, 222 N. Tennessee St.:
• Planning Advisory Committee: 9:30—11:30 a.m., Wednesday, March 8
• Technical Advisory Committee: 1:30—3:30 p.m., Thursday, March 9
These meetings will be aired on McKinney TV, the city’s broadcast television station. McKinney TV is available to Spectrum subscribers on channel 16 and to AT&T U-Verse subscribers on channel 99.
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021