The City of McKinney’s owned and operated TV station has been rebranded from Mckinney Vision to a new name: McKinney TV.
- McKinney TV produces programming relating to municipal meetings, the Mayor’s Minute, Meet the City Manager and Meet the City Council, features on city news and events, as well as stories on local businesses and entertainment.
- The station broadcasts all City Council meetings, both work sessions and regular meetings, and the Planning and Zoning Commission meetings. This year, meetings for the McKinney Economic Development Corporation, McKinney Community Development Corporation, TIRZ and the downtown parking committee were also added to the meetings that are recorded and broadcast each month.
- McKinney TV broadcasts on Time Warner channel 16, AT&T U-verse channel 99 with programming also streamed online, as well as on its YouTube station and on the city’s social media page.
CoCo Good is the Director of Communications and Marketing for the City of McKinney. Last few years, Mckinney has been investing in both social and online multi media to reach a wider audience.
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021