There is a lot of love for high school football in Texas. The price tag says it all. New York Times found it worth a mention nationally.
- Voters in McKinney, Texas gave green signal to spend nearly $63 million on building a high school football stadium after months of debate in the suburb north of Dallas. It was a contentious debate.
- The 12,000-seat facility and an attached events center would be just the latest in a growing list of supersized high school stadiums in Texas.
- Neighbor Allen already has its $60 million high school stadium that seats 18,000 people – it is nearly the same capacity as Madison Square Garden of Manhattan.
Katy outside Houston is will have its own stadium 12,000 seats at a projected cost of more than $62 million.
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021