With its huge brand new $325 million project under construction, Boston-based insurer Liberty Mutual wants its regional operations center at LegacyWest Plano to get the attention of best and brightest employees throughout the country.
- 1 million square feet of space
- Office center to include a cafeteria that is full-service and dining facilities with a coffee bar.
- Health center with physical therapy services and a rooftop garden.
- There will be underground tunnels for deliveries throughout the campus.
- Stone’s throw from the LegacyWest Urban Village shopping, restaurant, apartment and office complex.
- Architect: Omniplan
- Developer: KDC
- Contractor: Balfour Beatty Construction
Construction started fall 2015.
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021