With its huge brand new $325 million project under construction, Boston-based insurer Liberty Mutual wants its regional operations center at LegacyWest Plano to get the attention of best and brightest employees throughout the country.
- 1 million square feet of space
- Office center to include a cafeteria that is full-service and dining facilities with a coffee bar.
- Health center with physical therapy services and a rooftop garden.
- There will be underground tunnels for deliveries throughout the campus.
- Stone’s throw from the LegacyWest Urban Village shopping, restaurant, apartment and office complex.
- Architect: Omniplan
- Developer: KDC
- Contractor: Balfour Beatty Construction
Construction started fall 2015.
- Driftwood Capital Acquires 299-Room Hilton-Branded Hotel in Plano - July 2, 2023
- For 7th Consecutive Year, McKinney ISD Earns Highest Recognition for Accounting and Financial Reporting from the Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada - July 2, 2023
- Collin College to offer a new Bachelor’s degree in Clinical Operations Management in Fall 2023 - July 2, 2023