Frisco Station has landed part financing from Tyler-based Southside Bank Inc. to get underway with project’s infrastructure near the Dallas Cowboys world headquarters within Frisco’s proposed and dubbed $5 billion mile.
The bank is providing the partnership between Hillwood Properties, The Rudman Partnership and Van Trust Real Estate with a 3-year revolving line of credit.
- 242-acre mixed-use development
- Construction on the infrastructure expected to begin in June
- Slated to include 5 million square feet of office space and corporate campuses,
- 2,400 apartments, hotel and conference facilities and more than 250,000 square feet of retail, restaurants and other uses.
Southside Bank’s regional president for North Texas, Tim Carter, said the bank and Hillwood has had a great relationship over the years and the bank is pleased to be part of such a prominent project in Frisco.
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021