Allen based supplier of on-demand microwave and RF components – Fairview Microwave Inc. – released a new product line of voltage controlled oscillators (VCOs) covering select bands from 10 MHz to 11 GHz. Their portfolio of VCOs includes over 60 different models in true surface mount and coaxial packaged versions.
According to them:
- New VCOs offer tuning voltages ranging from 0 to 20 volts, output power ranges from 0 to +12.5 dBm, and all models have an operational temperature range covering -40°C to +85°C.
- VCOs also offer phase noise performance as low as -125 dBc/Hz at 10 KHz offset. SMT packages have gold plated mounting surfaces for ease of soldering.
- Designs meet MIL-STD-202 environmental test conditions for shock, vibration, and temperature cycle.
- Some models have added features which include hermetically sealed SMT packages, integrated buffer amplifiers and input modulation ports.
What are VCOs? VCOs are a type of oscillator where the frequency of the output signal can be varied by adjusting the amplitude of the input tuning voltage. Unlike traditional oscillators with a single fixed frequency, VCOs have a range of frequencies making them desirable with designers.
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021