The Collin County Business Alliance (CCBA) announced appointment of three new members to its Board of Directors. The new CCBA board members are Michael Dardick, Fehmi Karahan and Donnie Nelson.
- Michael Dardick is President and CEO of Granite Properties.
- Fehmi Karahan is the President and CEO The Karahan Companies.
- Donnie Nelson is the General Manager of Dallas Mavericks and President of Basketball Operations.
Sanjiv Yajnik is the Chairman of CCBA and Capital One Financial Services President.
Recent Survey by Collin County Business Alliance (CCBA)
Recently CCBA conducted a survey where an overwhelming majority of area business leaders supported Collin County as a recommended business location. Survey distributed to attendees at this year’s CCBA State of the Business luncheon found that 94 percent of respondents were “extremely likely” or “likely” to recommend the county as a location for business relocation or expansion.
The survey also found that transportation was a major concern as nearly half of respondents (45 percent) listed traffic congestion or lack of public transit options as the most pressing challenges facing the Collin County workforce. Survey results showed that the majority of event attendees (82 percent) would be “very much in favor” or “in favor” of Collin College expanding its mission to offer 4-year degrees to meet area workforce development needs.
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021