Free and open to the public, Collin College’s Dignity Initiative will host an interactive workshop focusing on the physical, emotional and spiritual effects of trauma and specific techniques to support healthy growth and wellness.
All events will occur from 6 – 8:30 p.m. at the following times and locations:
- Thursday, Feb. 16 // Spring Creek Campus Living Legends Conference Center, 2800 E. Spring Creek Parkway in Plano
- Thursday, Feb. 23 // Preston Ridge Campus Conference Center, Section E, 9700 Wade Boulevard in Frisco
- Tuesday, Feb. 28 // Central Park Campus Conference Center, Section A, 2200 W. University Drive in McKinney
The Dignity Initiative is a Collin College-based organization which works to raise awareness and inspire action on issues of violence against and oppression of women. For more information about The Dignity Initiative and upcoming events, visit www.collin.edu/community/dignity/ .
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021