The largest construction project in North Texas is Plano’s booming Legacy West development.
Palladium USA International -Dallas-based developer – will build the 312-apartment tower next door to Liberty Mutual Insurance’s new Plano office campus. The 30-story apartment tower will give the $2 billion project the tallest high-rise building in fast-growing Collin County. This oval-shaped tower will be situated just east of Toyota Motor’s new North American headquarters.
- Palladium USA is buying more than two acres just south of State Highway 121 for the residential tower. The new development is expected to provide high-end luxury lifestyle to its population. It should prove to be iconic development, not only in terms of height, which may come out to be 360 feet, but also in terms of quality.
- Apartments in the tower will start at around 600 square feet and could go up in size to about 6,000-square-foot penthouses.
- Being built in a development that is attracting more than 10,000 new office workers for companies including Toyota, Liberty Mutual and FedEx Office. Liberty Mutual recently broke ground on its almost 1 million-square-foot Plano office tower complex, that is expected to cost $325 million. Liberty Mutual has more than 2,000 employees in Texas in 35 offices. Some of those will be moving to the Plano campus after it opens.
- Outdoor deck on 9th floor to include a swimming pool and courtyard area with kitchens, spa and seating areas.
- Expected to start the tower next summer and it will take more than 24 months to build.
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021