You are invited to attend a very special one-day conference & luncheon event, hosted by the University of North Texas Master of Public Administration program and the Public Administration Advisory Board. This year’s topic is Innovate & Celebrate; the creative ideas that shape and define public administration.
Featuring: Session speaker – Karen Thoreson, President of Alliance for Innovation
Luncheon keynote – Bob O’Neill, Executive Director of ICMA
Friday, April 29, 2016 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CDT)
Frisco Convention Center & Embassy Suites – 7600 John Q Hammons Drive, Frisco, TX 75034
This event is sponsored by:
- City of Frisco
- Siemens Industry, Inc.
- First Southwest
- BOSC, Inc.
- Strategic Government Resources
- In cooperation with: UMANT, TCMA, NTCMA, and the NTCOG
9:00 am – Registration opens
10:00 am – Morning session: Kim Thoreson
11:45 am – Luncheon: Bob O’Neill (Plated menu: Garden greens with jicama, feta, tomat, and chipotle dressing, Cilantro chicken breast with lime sauce, Oreo cheesecake. If you have specific dietary needs, please email MPA_Conference@yahoo.com)
2:00 pm – After-Conference Mixer: Embassy Suites Cyprus Lounge – cash bar available (hosted by Urban Management Assistants of North Texas)
7:00 pm – Frisco RoughRiders ballgame – SPECIAL PRICING FOR FIRST 50 TICKETS Purchase tickets online at: http://www.umant.com/event-2205100 (hosted by Urban Management Assistants of North Texas)
If you need help, you can also call or email Alora Wachholz at: 703-489-3324 // Alora@flower-mound.com
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021