Texas Health Resources will be part of first phase of 157 acre Prosper Crossing business park development in city of Prosper, Collin County Texas. The construction on this new project began this month.
Texas Health Neighborhood Care & Wellness
Texas Health Prosper is not a hospital. It is being built as an outpatient facility to serve the growing communities in north Collin County – especially to serve the fast growing needs of communities such as Frisco, McKinney, Celina and Little Elm..
Location and Size
The Texas Health Prosper facility is 65,000 square feet on a 10.45-acre campus. Included in the campus is a 17,400-square-foot, two-story medical office building that will house primary-care physicians and specialists.
It is to be located on the northeast side of Highway 380. This is 1 mile west of Dallas North Tollway. Address: 1970 W. University, Prosper, Texas 75078
Services at Glance
- 24/7 emergency room
- Advanced imaging, including X-ray, MRI, C/T, screening mammography, ultrasound and bone densitometry
- Fitness center (open to the public)
- Hand, physical and sports therapy
- Outpatient behavioral health with a focus on women and adolescent care
- Educational offerings tailored to the community’s needs
The building is expected to eventually house physicians of all specialties, including general practitioners, cardiologists, behavioral health services with focus on women and adolescents, OB/GYNs and orthopedists.
Expected to open in the fall of 2016, Texas Health Prosper will also have a 24-hour emergency room with an advanced imaging center that will include X-ray, MRI, CT, digital mammography, and ultrasound. Laboratory services, physical therapy, and a fitness center will also be located on-site.
A community education space is also part of the plan for the center, where staff members and outside experts can lead classes on topics such as CPR, childbirth, heart health and nutrition. An on-site demonstration kitchen will also be built to give residents a firsthand look at healthy meal preparation.
Earlier in summer 2015, Texas Health broke ground on new $20 million medical facility to be developed by Jack Matthews and Mitch Paradise (Paradise Development). It will not only create new jobs but as the name suggests, this development will play an important part in lives of Prosper residents in years to come.
- City of Celina Prepares for Annual Beware! of the Square Event - October 26, 2023
- Three Finalists Named for City of Celina City Manager Position - October 25, 2023
- Driftwood Capital Acquires 299-Room Hilton-Branded Hotel in Plano - July 2, 2023