The Residences at Legacy will be developed in Plano via a joint venture between High Street Residential and Principal Real Estate Investors.
- The result will be 25-story, 372,734-square-foot residential tower within Legacy Tower Center in Plano.
- The property will feature 300 apartment units in 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom layouts ranging in size from 650 sqft to more than 3,000 sqft.
- The project offers residents more than 14,500 square feet of indoor amenity space, including a 2,383-square-foot fitness center overlooking one of the pool courtyards, conference rooms, a business center, lounge and media room.
- There will be Wi-Fi throughout the common areas, an entertaining kitchen and bike storage.
Construction in slated to begin this month.
Project members include Good Fulton & Farrell as architect, Waldrop + Nichols Studio as interior designer, The Office of James Burnett as landscape architect and Andres Construction as general contractor.
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021