Plano based NexRev, provider of energy efficiency, operational costs and utility reduction services announced it is entering into the Canadian marketplace with a regional office located in Toronto and supported by a network of Canadian resources.
Recently, NexRev opened their Latin American headquarters in Mexico City.
NexRev Canada ULC intends to introduce DrivePak™ and Freedom™ – NexRev’s two energy management solutions – to commercial, institutional and industrial markets looking for total facility energy reduction and financial savings.
- DrivePak is NexRev’s HVAC retrofit solution making it one of the preferred multi-speed RTU upgrade.
- Freedom is an open-platform energy management system for multisite facility operations allowing users to control and monitor energy consumption, HVAC, refrigeration, indoor and outdoor lighting, and signage systems.
Kenneth Smith is NexRev’s CEO. Fernando Ramirez is their Director of International Business Development.
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021