A new LA Fitness has opened in Frisco.
- Spread over 38,000-square-foot
- The LA Fitness building, located at 5080 Main St., is situated on 5.1 acres
- Ridgemont was the general contractor for the project and LegacyTexas was the lender.
Located in Frisco Market Center which is a 100-acre mixed-use development located at the north-west corner of the Dallas North Tollway and Main Street. Hermansen Development is the owner and developer for Frisco Market Center.
Earlier this year, a grocery store chain purchased 19 acres alongside Frisco Market Center for a future 100,000-square-foot store.
When complete, the Market Center is expected to include approx. 500k square feet of space for entertainment, restaurants, retail, hotel rooms and residences.
Anchored by Main Event Entertainment and LA Fitness, the project also includes The Emerson, a 410-unit apartment community, and several restaurants. Other developments located at the intersection include Toyota Stadium and Soccer Center, a 145-acre multipurpose sports and entertainment facility consisting of the soon-to-open National Soccer Hall of Fame plus a 20,500-seat pro soccer stadium and 17 fields.
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021