A Three-day Festival!
- Friday, September 23, 4 to 11 p.m.
- Saturday, September 24, 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Sunday, September 25, Noon to 5 p.m.
Historic Downtown McKinney
The actual festival address is 111 N. Tennessee, McKinney, TX 75069.
Several streets downtown will be closed during the festival, and on-street parking is limited. Parking is available at the free parking lots throughout downtown.
Complimentary round-trip service will operate from the First McKinney Baptist Church parking lot located at 1615 W. Louisiana.
Buses will leave every 15 minutes and will operate during these days/times:
Friday | 4 pm to 11:30 pm
Saturday | 10 am to 11:30 pm
Sunday | 1 pm to 5 pm
LYFT and UBER:
The designated zone for drop-offs and pick-ups is the west side of Mitchell Park on Benge Street between Louisiana and Virginia.
Free to everyone! Some activities may require tickets (carnival, petting zoo, rock climbing, etc) though.
Food and Drink:
The backbone to any Bavarian celebration! Food and drinks are sold throughout the grounds and require a festival ticket for purchase. Visitors are prohibited from bringing food and beverages onto the festival grounds. This includes, but is not limited to, bier, wine and distilled spirits. All alcohol sales end 30 minutes prior to closing.
- City of Celina Prepares for Annual Beware! of the Square Event - October 26, 2023
- Three Finalists Named for City of Celina City Manager Position - October 25, 2023
- Driftwood Capital Acquires 299-Room Hilton-Branded Hotel in Plano - July 2, 2023