The City of McKinney invites residents and stakeholders to attend an interactive open house to review and provide feedback on major elements of the ONE McKinney 2040 Comprehensive Plan such as guiding principles, future land use, transportation and mobility, and economic indicators. Open house allows stakeholders to provide feedback on the Comprehensive Plan project.
The city’s Comprehensive Plan is a statement of the community’s vision for McKinney now and for the future.
Residents and stakeholders have two opportunities to attend this event. Each of the open house meetings will cover the same information. Doors open at 6 p.m.
- Community Open House #1 – Wednesday, May 18 – McKinney Senior Recreation Center at 1400 S. College St.
- Community Open House #2 – Thursday, May 19 -Christ Fellowship Church at 2801 Orchid Dr.
For more information about the community open house, the ONE McKinney 2040 Comprehensive Plan Update, or for ADA accommodations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-547-7403. Or visit the ONE McKinney 2040 website at www.onemckinney2040.com
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021