Lissa Smith – Plano’s Mayor Pro Tem was elected as President of the North Central Texas Council of Governments’ (NCTCOG) executive board. The announcement was made at its 50th annual general assembly on June 17th.
About Lissa Smith:
- Plano resident since 1990 and was elected to her first term on the Plano City Council in 2009 and was re-elected in 2013.
- Has 13 years of experience as district director for former State Senator Florence Shapiro.
- Served as CEO of Meals on Wheels Collin County.
- First elected to NCTCOG’s executive board in 2012, and has served as director and vice president.
- Also served Healthcare Foundation Advisory Board, Hope’s Door Board of Directors, Leadership Plano and Collin College Foundation Board of Directors in the past.
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021