Lewisville based NewcrestImage – hotel development, construction, and management firm – is planning four-brand, 600-room “lifestyle hotel campus” in Frisco.
- The project will include a dual-brand AC Hotel and Residence Inn property, both by Marriott, featuring about 300 rooms, plus a Canopy by Hilton and a Hyatt Place, each featuring about 150 rooms.
- The properties will be located at Frisco Station, a 242-acre mixed-use “live-work-play” development located along the Dallas North Tollway about 25 minutes from DFW International Airport.
- Construction on the hotels will take place in two phases, with three hotels—the AC, Residence, and Canopy—scheduled to break ground in January 2017, with the first openings anticipated in June 2018. Construction of the Hyatt Place is expected to begin during 2017.
- The hotel campus, one of NewcrestImage’s largest projects to date, will anchor more than 200,000 sq. ft. of dining and entertainment options in an area of Frisco Station called “The Hub”.
Mehul Patel is the chairman and CEO of NewcrestImage.
Upon completion, Frisco Station will include more than five million sq. ft. of office and corporate campuses, plus 2,400 urban living units.
Mike Berry is the President of Hillwood Properties, which is the master development partner for Frisco Station.
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021