Attend the CHIP IN FOR CHARITY CASINO NIGHT benefiting Project Access-Collin County at the Westin Stonebriar Hotel on September 30, 2016. The event will unite Collin County business leaders, medical professionals, and friends and family for a delicious dinner, silent auction, casino games, dancing and more. Get event details.
Project Access is a non-profit dedicated to Collin County. It navigates care for Collin County residents who earn 200% or less of the federal poverty levels. It achieves so by coordinating necessary resource referrals and other basic services.
- Provide immediate access to preventative and routine healthcare.
- Empower clients to participate in their care and coordinate with other local, state and federal resources to promote our community’s overall wellbeing.
- Acknowledge, quantify and coordinate physician and health care provider charity care, and spread that care as equitably as possible.
- Make it easier for physicians who are already caring for the uninsured to better manage and coordinate care.
Project Access-Collin County will also announce the 2016 Volunteer of the Year Award! The importance of our Physician Volunteers cannot be overestimated.
This award recognizes an individual or group whose volunteer efforts have significantly impacted the area of Health & Wellness in Collin County and exhibits dedication to the Project Access-Collin County mission. The efforts that are put forth deserve our heartiest congratulations and recognition.
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021