More than 40 Frisco ISD high school orchestra students received superior ratings at the three-day University Interscholastic League (UIL) Texas State Solo and Ensemble Contest in May.
- Approx. 25,000 students from across the state participated in band, orchestra and choir competitions at The University of Texas at Austin.
- Students who qualified for the state competition received a superior rating on a Class One performance, the most advanced solo or ensemble performance, at a local UIL Solo/Ensemble Contest.
- At the statewide event, students performed for collegiate music faculty from across the state of Texas.
Latest posts by Collin Image Team (see all)
- Driftwood Capital Acquires 299-Room Hilton-Branded Hotel in Plano - July 2, 2023
- For 7th Consecutive Year, McKinney ISD Earns Highest Recognition for Accounting and Financial Reporting from the Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada - July 2, 2023
- Collin College to offer a new Bachelor’s degree in Clinical Operations Management in Fall 2023 - July 2, 2023