More than 40 Frisco ISD high school orchestra students received superior ratings at the three-day University Interscholastic League (UIL) Texas State Solo and Ensemble Contest in May.
- Approx. 25,000 students from across the state participated in band, orchestra and choir competitions at The University of Texas at Austin.
- Students who qualified for the state competition received a superior rating on a Class One performance, the most advanced solo or ensemble performance, at a local UIL Solo/Ensemble Contest.
- At the statewide event, students performed for collegiate music faculty from across the state of Texas.
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021