Four hundred Dallas Cowboys limited edition Ford F-150s will be sold by Ford to mark the opening of the Ford Center at The Star in Frisco, Texas. A one-of-a-kind, state-of-the-art training facility, The Star will serve as corporate headquarters for the team, featuring practice fields and a multipurpose indoor stadium for Cowboys players as well as athletes in the Frisco Independent School District.
Texas is the nation’s largest truck market and Ford F-Series is the best-selling truck in Texas. Ford has a longstanding relationship with the state – from working with the Dallas Cowboys for more than two decades to its longstanding ties with King Ranch, a Texas institution.
The foundation of this limited-edition truck starts with a Built Ford Tough F-150 XLT with Chrome Package painted in legendary Cowboys helmet silver. In addition to the standard features of the F-150 XLT series, unique content for the Cowboys edition truck includes:
- Exclusive Cowboys edition star badging on front doors and tailgate
- Blue-white-blue rocker panel striping paying tribute to team’s over-the-top helmet stripe
- 20-inch chrome wheels with unique Cowboys star center caps
- Molded heavy-duty cargo bed mat with iconic Cowboys star logo
- Laser-etched chrome foot plates featuring legendary Cowboys word mark for front doors
- Cowboys edition logo stitched in front and rear floor mats
- “1 of 400” Cowboys edition interior badge autographed by Jerry Jones – owner, president and general manager for the Dallas Cowboys
The Dallas Cowboys edition F-150 is on sale now at select Texas Ford dealers.
Greg Wood is Ford’s Dallas regional sales manager.