Plano based FedEx Office – the commercial print provider – has enhanced its copier and printer fleets with the rollout of more than 1,800 Canon imagePRESS C700 color digital press and over 1,400 HP DesignJet T3500 large format printers to FedEx Office stores.
According to FedEx:
- The new color devices offer an expanded portfolio of printing solutions for speed and flexibility.
- Large format printers and digital presses allow customers to produce full color large-format engineering and construction documents.
- The new Canon color digital presses deliver better speeds and higher quality output.
- The new HP large-format printers provide full color prints in a category dominated by older LED model black and white printers.
Kim Dixon is the executive vice president and COO, FedEx Office. FedEx Office has more than 1,800 stores and locations in the U.S. and Canada.
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021