Plano based FedEx Office – the commercial print provider – has enhanced its copier and printer fleets with the rollout of more than 1,800 Canon imagePRESS C700 color digital press and over 1,400 HP DesignJet T3500 large format printers to FedEx Office stores.
According to FedEx:
- The new color devices offer an expanded portfolio of printing solutions for speed and flexibility.
- Large format printers and digital presses allow customers to produce full color large-format engineering and construction documents.
- The new Canon color digital presses deliver better speeds and higher quality output.
- The new HP large-format printers provide full color prints in a category dominated by older LED model black and white printers.
Kim Dixon is the executive vice president and COO, FedEx Office. FedEx Office has more than 1,800 stores and locations in the U.S. and Canada.
- City of Celina Prepares for Annual Beware! of the Square Event - October 26, 2023
- Three Finalists Named for City of Celina City Manager Position - October 25, 2023
- Driftwood Capital Acquires 299-Room Hilton-Branded Hotel in Plano - July 2, 2023