Juried show Cottonwood Arts Festival is in its 47th year. Jurors have selected over 240 artists from 800 submissions to exhibit their museum-quality work at the festival. The artists compete in 14 categories: 2D Mixed Media, 3D Mixed Media, Ceramics, Digital, Drawings/Pastels, Fiber, Glass, Jewelry, Leather, Metalwork, Painting, Photography, Sculpture and Wood. Rated as one of the top art festivals in the United States, the prestigious show is the premier fine art event in North Texas.
Cottonwood Art Festival is more than just the art. The festival also features top local bands performing the best in rock, country, jazz, blues, swing and folk. Check out the courtyard, sit in the shade by the lake, relax and enjoy the music. Spirits are also available in the courtyard.
Cottonwood Arts Festival: May 7 (Saturday)- 10 AM to 7 PM May 8 (Sunday) 10 AM to 5 PM Address: Cottonwood Park 1321 W. Belt Line Road,Richardson, TX. Website: (cottonwoodartfestival.com)
- Parking and admission are free.
- The artists’ works are available for purchase, as are food and beverages.
- Some children’s events require a fee.
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021