Carriage Hills is located south of Spring Creek Parkway, between Coit and Independence Streets, right in the middle of Plano, Texas. Carriage Hills is a community of 363 custom homes, established in 1983. This community feeds in Plano ISD. The Carriage Hills homeowners’ Association (HOA) offers the community through the following activities:
- Preserve and beautify community property in cooperation with local government.
- Promote public safety and crime prevention in the community.
- Publish a community newsletter.
- Sponsor public meetings of community residents.
- Review zoning and public school matters affecting the community.
- Encourage community residents to maintain their property, and prevent physical deterioration of the community.
- Any other activities, not inconsistent with the Texas Non-Profit Corporation Act or those sections of the Internal Revenue Code of 1954 relating to tax exempt organizations, designed to enhance the common good and general welfare of the Association.
For up-to-date information, you may contact the their (HOA) Homeowner Association:
Carriage Hills Homeowners Association
P.O. Box 863391
Plano, Texas 75086