The city of Celina, Texas is seeking applications for volunteers to serve on its advisory boards and committees.
- For most boards, selected appointees will serve two-year terms.
- Those appointed to the Planning and Zoning and Parks boards will serve three-year terms.
Those interested can contact the City Secretary Vicki Faulkner’s office at City Hall, 142 N. Ohio St., or email email@example.com directly to request an application.
For more information, visit the city’s website www.celina-tx.gov or call 972-382-2682, ext. 1071.
- City of Plano to distribute water through contactless site - February 19, 2021
- North Texas Food Bank To Host Emergency Mobile Pantry Distributions on Feb 20 (Saturday), To Support Community After Winter Storms - February 19, 2021
- City of Princeton issues Boil Water Notice - February 16, 2021