Bubbl – a shuttle service that employs off-duty and retired police officers as drivers – was launched in Frisco recently.
It has been serving the Dallas areas of Highland Park, University Park, UpTown and Preston Hollow since Fall 2016.
According to their website:
- Craig Miller, a retired Dallas ISD police chief and a former Dallas deputy police chief, along with his partners Paul Adams, Alex Miller, and Zane Butter created Bubbl.
- Each driver has been through thorough background checks and spends their time away.
- Customers can go on to the website and schedule their ride in advance.
- City of Celina Prepares for Annual Beware! of the Square Event - October 26, 2023
- Three Finalists Named for City of Celina City Manager Position - October 25, 2023
- Driftwood Capital Acquires 299-Room Hilton-Branded Hotel in Plano - July 2, 2023